Programs Cancelled by CHEP
- CHEP reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrollment or any unforeseen circumstances.
- CHEP will post program cancellations to our homepage and on social medial outlets.
- Every effort will be made to notify participants of the cancellation.
- In cases of extreme weather, a public announcement will be made on Baltimore WBAL radio station (AM 1090) when possible.
- Registraion fees will be fully refunded if CHEP is unable to re-schedule a cancelled a program.
- Credit card processing fees will apply on refunds made on credit card payments for cancelled progams not able to be rescheduled.
- See refund options below for details.
Programs Cancelled by an Attendee
- Cancellations must be received in writing, by email or by phone 24 hours prior to the program date.
- VA employee cancellations can only receive a voucher - no refunds.
- All community cancellations received on the day of a program will receive a voucher less 50%.
- No refund or voucher will be given for cancellations received after the program date.
You may choose one of the following refund options:
- A refund minus a $10 processing fee. Refunds made on credit card payments will be charged an additional 5% credit card processing fee.
- A check refund minus a $10 processing fee sent to the address on file. Option available for payments made by check, cash, credit card, money order, and purchase order.
- A program voucher for the full registration fee to be used within the next six (6) months.
Transfering to another scheduled program in the same season with the same fee is an option with no additional processing fees.
ACLS/PALS Cancellation Policy
Due to the nature and demand for these courses, the following cancellation policy applies:
- More than 20 Business daysprior to the course: refer to the above options.
- 20 - 10 Business days prior to course - Voucher minus 50%
- 9 Business Days prior to the course or less - No refund or voucher.
Please Note: Refunds for books will not be provided.
- Vouchers are transferable and may be used toward a future program prior to the expiration date.
- Original vouchers must accompany the registration form.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for money and will not be reissued after the expiration date.