The mission of the Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. (CHEP) is to:
- Promote quality accredited continuing education for health care professionals
- Assist education and conference planning for government and community organizations, and
- Provide identified resources and growth opportunities to military veterans who are at risk due to disability and/or homelessness.
These will be accomplished through collaboration and community partnerships that reduce costs and transcend diminishing resources.
Who we are: Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. Established in 1990, our organization of experienced staff offers a full spectrum of services to meet the training needs of audiences of any size. We guarantee a professionally developed and successful event by providing:
- Continuing education for over 15 professional disciplines
- Event management
- Program content development
Our services can be accessed through contracts, purchase orders, or via the General Services Administration (GSA) federal supply schedule.