CHEP offers a variety of services to assist you in planning a conference or training event of any size. We have the technical expertise to be conversant on a variety of topics and understand the highly complex technical, legal, and social issues inherent in the conduct of a private conference or government training.
CHEP staff members are highly skilled and bring a wealth of experience to the planning process with professionalism, flexibility and a willingness to work within budget constraints, resulting in successful trainings again and again. CHEP is an approved GSA Contractor.
We have an energized, experienced, and committed staff ready to make your training event a success. Email the CHEP office to submit an RFP today!! Please call 410-642-1857 for more information.
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs, National MIRECC
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Social Work Service
- Emergency Management Institute
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Workers' Compensation
- Hawaii Community Partnership
- Health and Human Services
- National Disaster Medical System (NDMS)
- Puerto Rico Federal Safety and Health Congress
- Special Operations Medical Association (SOMA)
- USA Force Health Protection (U. S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine)
- VA Homeless Grant and Per Diem Liaisons
- VA Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence
CHEP specializes in all aspects of planning for your meeting, conference or retreat and can accommodate training events of all sizes in the Mid-Atlantic region. When you want to plan a flawless Mid-Atlantic training event, choose CHEP for:
- Skilled site selection and contract negotiation
- Seamless registration and evaluation processing
- Continuing education credits
- Professional financial management
- Broad target audience marketing
- Rich content development