CHEP provides a wide range of professional continuing education credits. We work directly with your organization in developing program content to meet established standards and ensure full credit approval. We provide continuing education services through joint partnerships including enduring materials.
Contact us today to discuss our services in detail.
- Addiction Counselors - NAADAC
- Case Managers - CCMC
- Certified Counselors - NBCC
- Dentists - ADA
- Dieticians - CDR
- Emergency Medical Staff – CECBEMS
- Emergency Physicians - ACEP
- Environmental Health Specialists - NEHA
- Health Educators – CHES
- Healthcare Executives – ACHE
- Industrial Hygienist - ABIH
- Long-Term Care Administrators – NAB
- Medical Administrators – AAMA
- Medical Technologists – AMT
- Morticians – MSM; BOM
- Occupational Health Nurses - ABOHN
- Occupational Therapists – OT
- Pharmacists - ACPE
- Physical Therapists - PT
- Physicians - AMA PRA Category 1
- Social Workers – MDSW;NASW;CA MFT/LCSW
- Veterinarians - AAVSB-RACE
Chesapeake Health Education Program Inc. has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6140. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Chesapeake Health Education Program Inc. is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Board of Social Work Examiners - Maryland
The Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. is authorized by the Board of Social Work Examiners in Maryland to sponsor social work continuing education programs and maintains full responsibility for this program. This training qualifies for Category I continuing education units.
AMA PRA Category 1
Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. is accredited by MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society, to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other professional disciplines are available upon request.