Registration for Mid-Atlantic Trainings
- 10/16/2015 PALS 1-Day Renewal
- 10/16/2015 The Reality of Addiction: Conquering the Insanity for Dental Professionals
- 11/04/2015 Welcoming, Integrated, Recovery Oriented Services for Individuals with Co-occurring MH and Substance
- 11/05/2015 Welcoming, Integrated, Recovery Oriented Services...
- 11/06/2015 No Bugs Allowed - An Infection Control Update for Dental Practices & Prevention and Early Detection
- 11/13/2015 CPR: BLS for Healthcare Providers
- 11/20/2015 ACLS 1-Day Renewal
- 11/21/2015 ACLS 2- Day Provider
- 12/04/2015 Dentistry and Long-term Care & Periodontics and Diabetes in Geriatric Patients
- 12/11/2015 CPR: BLS for Healthcare Providers
Attn: Program Registration
P.O Box 229
Perryville, MD 21903
October 2: A Closer Look at Military Sexual Trauma: Prevention & Treatment
October 13: Treatment of First Episode Psychosis: Lessons from the NIMH Recovery After Initial Schizophrenia Episode (RAISE)
October 14: Assessment and Treatment of PTSD in People with Severe Mental Illness
November 4 & 5: Welcoming, Integrated, Recovery Oriented Services for Adults and Adolescents with Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Conditions
The Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc. designates this activity for 6 continuing education credits.